Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Have NO Buisness doing this but then.......

Click on the title and you will see where I have decided to go to celebrate the end of Treatment, with a Treat.

I have scheduled myself for so many spa treatments that I have to have a schedule.

Now if I can just not feel guilty about this and not be freaked about the money. I have decided to look at is a savings the Miraval spa would have been twice as expensive.......... and oh so hot in July and I would have had to stay in air conditioned rooms and that would be bad for the environment and the energy would have melted the polar ice caps and the sea would have risen and the polar bears would have had no home and the salmon would overtake the sea because no one would be around to eat them................. I think I need a break from reality.

Please send any good book suggestions. I am going to do lots of reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I've been working my way thru "Eat, Pray, Love" but I can't say I'm totally enthralled. My true vacation reading tends to be on the mystery side. I also am watching DVD's from the library and Netflix. When you have time, I really liked "Sometime in April" (about Rwanda, not something to watch when you are looking for something light, but I watched it while by car was being fixed), and various seasons of House, Numb3rs, and Northern Exposure.