Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Christmas Sneeze and other reasons to Panic

The sneeze, the dreaded sneeze. 
The request to go to the MALL.
The failure to find the Crab Bisque Recipe
The realization that there is no Christmas Wrapping paper
Knowing the House Keeper is coming and the house is lost under the debris which is Christmas.


Reasons not to Panic:
The Sneeze appears to only be a sneeze
The mall is empty at 10:00 am and it takes less than an hour.
I did not sell my cookbook with the best crab  bisque recipe in it and was pleased to have a chance to look through all the cookbooks and revisit such good good friends.
It is fun to wrap everything in Birthday paper.


WE have 24 hours to dig out.  I am going to look at the house as if a blizzard has hit and just start clearing a path or two.


Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful. May your holiday be blessed. I will see you sometime next week, I hope. Love and hugs. Roslyn