Blog Archive

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Before and Afters











See, it takes time to arrive a the final result. Time and patience. I still have not learned patience. Someday, if I am patient and learn more common sense.
Last night Idid something so stupid. I told M-E that I was not going to put up with "the hair in her eyes" much longer.
Oh, my god. The wrath and tears and the........ it was ugly. I was read the riot act about how she had to be different from everyone else for two years and now she could be like they were..... fill in the blanks. Then the tears and the sadness and the realization by the mother that all that time she was so "okay" without hair was just not the truth.
This child had depths that keep surprizing me. Sort of like my walls. I guess sometimes we have to open them up, examine them and then fix them again.
Now, how do we fix me. What Mother can keep her mouth shut about hair?????

No comments: