Blog Archive

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dark Mornings but bright Afternoons




It has been very dark and icky and cold and foggy but then the sun comes through. Waiting for the bright makes the cold and icky tolerable.
We are in some fog right now. Waiting for this to be over. I have been told that when we are done I will be a nervous wreck. I will be anxious and worried and not able to concentrate. I will be sure that every sneeze is a signal.
I wonder what I have been doing for the last two and a half years. Oh, well. We shall see what all of that turns out. I don't know why we would be more worried given that we will still be going to the clinic every month. Sort of like it is now.
World of wisdom from Mary Lanham. One of my family members was complaining to my mom. She asked if they could see the end of the tunnel and they whined no. My mom told them to "Quit looking"
I guess that says it all.

No comments: