Blog Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Final Separation has occurred


I took Tucker and a few things to Mary-Elizabeth before I left Spokane. He ran up to her in excitement and the remembered he was mad at her and turned around and went to the tree and peed and refused to acknowledge her. He is mad.


They had lots planned for the kids, she had a meeting, I had to get over the pass, less it snow. I felt so good leaving her there and she will do so well as school starts and her life settles for this next chapter.


Puppies are fine, house is clean, but it is strangely quiet. I think it is weird. She has been gone for long periods of time before but this is a different quiet. I have never had the need to fill the quiet before but now it seems to be filled. I will work on that issue after this cup of coffee is gone and the dogs are walked and I head back to work.


I know that I am not done being a parent but it has been quiet a ride, a very successful one. Separation will be do us both good. I am fixing my first ever Indian meal at home tonight
They are all gone.... Whitney is at Loyola-Marymont, Laura is at Linfield, and Meb is at Gonzaga.
Good things are going to be happening......

1 comment:

Princess and Diesel said...

I would love to follow your blog, but I cant seem to find where to do that at?!