Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Mrs. Jones Loved the Jelly

I love my mom. She is the greatest. She is thoughtful to the Nth degree. She is a bit weird and we worry about her. She does stuff like cut my trees to watch the girls across the street when they move in. She can tell you a lot about their behaviour. She makes sure I go to bed when she is tired and if you call and ask what you can do she will tell you to call back in six months. She is just like that. She doesn't make M-E do her Lovenox shots all the time but will force feed you vitamin C on a whim. She let's Mary-Elizabeth be on computer way to much, complaines about how bad it is for her and then tells me I can not complain about how bad the computer is for kids.


She has taken M-E to her appointments most of these last couple of weeks. Radiation evidently is given to many people over a period of time. They keep running into the same people all the time. Mrs. Jones is an older black women that comes every day for some type of radiation. We won't ever know for what or the outcome but radiation can never be good. She has had some problems with burns and been uncomfortable but has always had a good attitude, a smile for everyone and some words of encouragement. Mom took her some jelly today. Sour things taste good and Mom made her day. I love our Mom.

No comments: