Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

She has Become Sleeping Beauty

It is so odd. She is sleeping almost 20 hours a day. My bright, active and very interactive child has gone somewhere. No matter what I do I can not find her. She has withdrawn into her cave, bright pink of course, and I don't know when she might re-emerge. I don't know if I am not being hard enough on her or if I am being unrealistic about what she should be able to do.

See! we always return to the guessing game: Everyone is different, No one really knows, You just have to wait and see, Nothing is certain, Time will Tell. I hate all of those phrases. What do they call those? Platitudes.

Well I have work to do at home and the set up is almost 100%. I may try and hook up a printer today but then, Every one is different.

No comments: