Blog Archive

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas friends



They are all around. We are so lucky. The Flickers are here this morning. They are working on the Suet. I put a sheaf of wheat in the branches of the tree and they love to hid around it. The other birds have not figured out what it is. I keep thinking they will catch on some day.

We have been very quiet here. Just mellow. I have to pick up a few things today but we are simply waiting, waiting for a gathering of friends. It has been very nice. I have had to do a couple of things but it has simply been a time of renewal and rest. I am decompressing after a very long time. I am a bit at wits end. We spend so much time running around and have such busy lives that real time, real time to relax feels foreign. I am working on it however and bonding with deep breathes and just time. Time, a wonderful thing.

No comments: