Blog Archive

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Last Minute....

I just hate when stores are so busy serving their customers that they will not answer the phone for those of us that are very particular about how often we venture out among or is it amongst the Christmas Crazies.

Years ago, I came down with nasty case of pneumonia the last week of November. It wiped me out like a sparrow in the path of a Bazooka. I was so sick that I had to drop layers and layers of the Christmas fesivities. It was the year I discovered it was possible to have Christmas without one trip to the mall or without Christmas stamps. I found that Christmas came no matter how many projects were completed. It was great training.

I am working on not getting stressed. It is the year that I have been given an extra day to prepare. I found out that I am a day ahead of myself. Oh, maybe I will be able to go to Trader Joes to pick up a couple bottles of Balsamic dressing. We shall see.

No comments: