Blog Archive

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Glitches in the System




Things seem to go along and we do okay. But it is never quite 100 percent. I always have great ideas for how to handle this time of year and then it all goes to hell in a hand basket. (Better than a laundry basket, I suppose.)

We have made some progress this year. I did find the lights for the tree but then put them out side. I found ornament boxes but no ornaments. I found ornaments but not the major ones. For example, Baby Bear is holding up the fairy tale all by himself! I will keep looking for the rest of the family. I don't have any of the nativity scenes out. We want this to be an Isabel friendly Christmas. It needs to be a time of great touching and not lots of no.

The village is up, lit and the snow has fallen. The angels are out for the first time in a while. The orchestra is ready. One of the arch ornaments is up, M-E wants to put them up but the right moment has not presented itself.

Oh, yes, the advent candles are in the back of the car waiting for their place to cleared but that would be the dining table that can not be cleared until the pictures arrive for the card that are ready to go. See, that is the problem. Maybe I can work on it a bit today. Maybe I should get one of those storage units to sit outside in my yard for this time of year. It could hold all my Christmas stuff, I could have it delivered the day after thanks giving and taken away the day after Epiphany. I will look into that as soon as I..........................

No comments: