Blog Archive

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Coffee and Other thoughts



This is not Starbucks. Your are looking at hot chocolate and a little snack. We lost weight on this stuff. I guess it was the 5 miles a day we walked. I have been trying to duplicate the coffee. Mom pointed out that instead of bringing home a bunch of Crap...... I should have loaded the suitcase with coffee.

Our first couple of days we did not have enough "coffee and snacks" There are not nearly enougth pictures of us sitting and drinking. We learned by the last few days we were there. I learned a good capachino and a snack can be consumed around 5 ish and still sleep is possible.

We did run into Starbucks on the way back through Frankfurt but were not really in the mood. I can report that it was crowded.

Time to clean up the kitchen and get the coffee pot I did buy ready for the A.M. When I bought it the lady told me it was a four cup pot. I laughed and let her know that it might be a four Italian cups but was most certainly only one American cup.

No comments: