Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I thought I would quit Looking When We Returned


Before we gazed with longing for things to come. Now I look to just check in on the living room of Europe. To see if the bell tower is done yet (covered with the white cloth). To see if the band in playing ( under the canopy by the chairs) To see how the pigeons are doing. It is all very much a fun peak.

Each day is better with the time. Each day we settle back in and know that we had a great time. Each day we have a secret smile of remembrance. When I first went to Europe in college, I figured it was my only time. Now I know that we just return in a different way. This time was very different than the last. The girls will return when they are in college and be those tired kids that have packs on their back and no money. It is sort of fun to remember and look forward to all of those types of trip.

Prednison is kicking in. If I kill M-E, please forgive me........ It seems to get worse every time. Surly, testy, B.......... Oh, bad Mom......

Oh my the picture is not the way it should be. I am not smart enought to fix it. Forgive me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We live in a lop-sided world. Don't change the picture, just keep looking. Life, with all of the imperfections, is good.

Ed and I leave for Italy on June 21 and I can't wait! Your trip sould like just what we need!

Welcome back!

Claire