Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We are getting closer



Which came first the house and boat cover or the suit jackets?



M-E will be done sometime in December. I am hopeing before Christmas. They count the time from the end of one of her treatment phases. She will then go once a month for a blood draw and then every two months and then every three and so on and so on. They will follow her for the rest of her life.

I have decided I can not think about that yet. I have to focus on helping her with finals this week.( Yes, I can cook breakfast.) Then we have a lot of yard work to do this week-end. And then there is the week of no real school but lots of activites and then the week of Graduation and Mom and Dad visiting. Then...... See I have learned about little moments and not big ones.

No comments: