Blog Archive

Friday, May 19, 2006

Things are not always what they seem



Sometimes I have obsessions. Sometimes they are reasonable, sometimes a bit crazy. My sister has suggested I can have some special medication for the problem.

I have been kwown to search the world for such things as duck head hooks and pieces to the Dicken's Village. I have gone as far as contact manufactures to obtain a certain piece of material for my quilts. The internet is not a good thing because it makes my searches easier in someways and harder in others.

Well this is my most current obsession. I love this seagull. He/She is a venetian seagull. We encountered him by the Hair Ball bridge. He was struggling in the water for his breakfast and being the sort of people were were we thought it was a fish. It became very apparent that the fish had 4 legs, a long hairless tail and would be known as a rat inmost languages.

We were so shocked that we did not get the best pictures of the swallowing but when I can I will put the picture of the one with the tail sticking out of it's mouth.

As you look here you only see the calm and now full Seagull. See things are not always as they seem. Just under the surface..........

No comments: