Blog Archive

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Keeping in Touch.

Just came across your blog while searching for people who maybe are going through what Iam.. I was diagnosed with AML last year... but I believe you are a true hero.. if it was my daughter, who is two now, it would just shatter me.. its so much easier that its me! BTW, is ME getting treated at the SCCA? Thats where I'm getting treated..n

Some one sent me the note above. Who ever sent it, I would love to keep in touch.

Yes M-E is in Seattle and I guess treated at SCCA. Since she was only 12 when she was diagnosed she is at Children's. We have SCCA doctors and as far as patients are concerned, it is seamless transition. I can only say that I feel so fortunate to be here with all the resources and wonderful caring doctors and nurses and staff. We are a walking advertisement for Children's. I just hope someday we can repay the kindness.

No comments: