Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Futher Adventures of the Laptop in Auburn....

Mar 10, 2010 5:33 AM In transit to KENT, WA

Mar 10, 2010 5:33 AM Arrived at FedEx location KENT, WA

Mar 10, 2010 4:02 AM At local FedEx facility KENT, WA

Mar 10, 2010 12:55 AM Departed FedEx location AUBURN, WA

Mar 9, 2010 5:17 PM Arrived at FedEx location AUBURN, WA

So last night I checked and the item in question was "in transit to Auburn" I was hopeful that it would leave Auburn and be sent out to Seattle.

This morning I visited the "tracking web site" again and realized the computer was never going to be delivered with out something to move it out of the loop.

Little did I realize that once it arrived in Auburn, they would re-load it and send it BACK TO KENT.

My discovery resulted in a very long, very calm, seething phone call to Steve-- he had the audacity to tell me that I should have called earlier. Only if you call do they double check on issues. Tracking is automatic and really just to keep those like me entertained. After he "yes Mamm-ed me a couple of times I suggest in no uncertain terms that he better find that package and make sure it arrived in the office before noon. He said he would get it on a truck out for delivery and I suggested he do better than that.

1 comment:

Nonna Madonna said...

How bout cancelling your order? Maybe getting a Mac? Or if it's gotta be a PC, buy an HP or a Sony etc. Tell them the Dell story. Maybe they will give you a discount.