Blog Archive

Monday, January 17, 2005

Tomorrow is an important day.

Trial brief due, clients to appease, chemo to negotiate, side affects to treat, Dad has a lymph node biopsy and my baby sister turns 46. I can not believe how old she has become. I am not a day over 22.

Keep us in your prayers.

Oh, the tresses for the houses arrived. They are not going up three stories, only two. I snooped around. Two bedrooms on the main floor, one upstairs. I would say they have about 1500 square feet of living space. I love my little house!!!!!!!!

We are ready for the week with what ever challenges that come. I feel a bit battered like the houses across the street. They are dark, and wet and not much to look at right now. I can see their potential for the future. We all will arrive at that happy, light and well constructed place again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally - we will be thinking about you, your dad and mom, and ME - Maggie