Blog Archive

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Tomorrow we are going to try and go back to Pre-ALL Life

Mom cannot come back tomorrow as planned. I had already told her she could stay home for a bit. She gets very tired here and doesn't rest as she should and quite frankly this is hard to do full time. M-E is in a pretty good space. She has some energy and has a good ANC. She is experiencing her first set of mouth sores and that seems ironic, given she has not been hungry but now is. I will be making some tapioca pudding today because that sounds good to her.

Mom has been the laundry fairy and so I am trying to do some loads. I have issues. Let's face it. It don't love doing it, I don't feel a sense of accomplishment when it is done I know it just grows. I will try to have a better attitude.

I had a dream last night about being back in the hospital and seeing a stellers jay land by the window. I strained to look out the window and saw a baskted attached to the wall full of blue flowers. I saw tucked into the basket a small blue bird the color of the flowers. I hope it is a good sign not just a Rose Bowl Parade flashback. I am hoping we have somethings that are beautiful to look forward to this next year.

We need a break, a chance to process, some time to not worry about everything. I need to take time and change the filter on the furnace.

No comments: