Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Houston we have a problem

After lots of tests it was confirmed. He has lung cancer and now the question is about what kind of treatment. Mom and Dad are going to see a surgeon tomorrow to deal with the biopsy issue.

If there is surgery that is really a good thing. That means there has not been any spreading to the lymph nodes. If the first step is chemo it is an okay thing.

I have been reluctant to put much on the Blog so we could try and tell as many people as possible. I just don't have the time I used to talk with everyone. I feel like I have withdrawn from the world and am not able to be a good communicator as I once was. I want everyone to know that I do appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers and meals and calls that go unanswered and cards and gifts that come our way. They are not being sucked into a blackhole but rather are appreciated and valued.

M-E is having a hard time for a lot of reasons,one being she just is feeling punky. Her last dose of Methotrexate has been brutal. Her Grandma not being able to be here has been very difficult. My upcoming multi day trial/arbitration is a not helping. I hope that this morning goes better. I am not even going to try and get her up until 7:45 a.m. That extra hour of sleep seems to help.

The outside walls for the first floor are up. I would say that when I come home today there will be walls for story two. Right now they look little and not cute. I am hoping for cute.

No comments: