Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Taking Care of Me

I have almost forgotten what that means.  Everyone says it sort of like:  Time heals all wounds.  It is a good thing to say, a heartfelt sentiments but sometimes it

"Easier said than done."

I am going to try to focus on me.

Step 1:  I made coffee and will drink it where I want to drink it.
Step 2:  I will get dressed and go to Woodland Park Zoo for a couple of hours and not feel guilty about not walking my dogs but instead walking around the zoo.
Step 3:  I will drink more coffee.
Step 4:  I will set up my office upstairs so I can be ready for school to start on October 1st.
Step 5:  Feed me today.  Let other's join, but feed me.  Food that is fresh and healthy and flavorful...
Step 6:  Use the good china for just the family.  
  

Okay, that gets me to noon.  See.  I know there are a million other things I could do for myself but I seem to have lost track.  Hair is good.  Toes could use some work.   Maybe something will come clear while I am walking with the animals.

I am having such a hard time going to the zoo.  It is so much easier to look around and see what needs to be done and to let it go.

I need to do somethings for me.

Going to take a shower.
Taking the newly polished round silver tray back to the basement.

Putting in a load of laundry.

So there.  The girls can walk the dogs.


No comments: