Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I do this weird thing in my head.

I do this weird thing in my head.  I have always done it.  I replay events and dates and times.  I can place myself back to the exact moment of an event.  I step out of my body and I see myself sitting in front of the television looking a the huge full moon at the exact moment Neil Armstrong is taking his first little bounce.

We are in the Relapse Month.  The time before the calls and panic and life flights and you know all the rest. 

Because of the new face book page, I have found a family that has just started their stay in Cancer World.  I started to read their blog and felt like I was visiting an old friend.  The stages are so predictable. The frustration the anger, the feeling of loss, the appreciation for all the help. The plea for blood donation.  The lovely 9 month old that has the puffy cheeks and already knows the difference between nasty medicine and oxycodone. 

I am going to quit worrying about this today and not do a replay.  I am going to figure out how to access the GET account to pay for $5000.00 in tuition.  Oops did not see the need to do the FASFA application before June 30th.  I also have to find the original of my teaching certificate.  Has anyone seen that file????

No comments: