Blog Archive

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I thought this year might be different




Beginning of year 6. Today marks the 6th year that we started our trip through cancer time and space. I thought I would not wake up with a knot in my stomach but I was wrong. I push it away but it still creeps back. So what to do.




I am going to work, I am going to leave a list for my daughter to do. I am going to start thinking about what to take to Vegas as I look take a sweater out to wear to work and then I will just stew a bit.




The one thing I did not do was set an appointment for Mary-Elizabeth to have her eyes checked. That leads to very bad things.
But I have look at the pictures. Then and Now. We have come a long way and with a great bit of success with more in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very inspirational...thanks! ~ jack at rainbarrel.ca