Blog Archive

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Hoping today will be auspicious.  Maybe this is the day the match is made.  If a match comes soon then she does not have to do this round of Chemo again.  She is only half way through but there seems to be progress.  Mouth sores are better, she was up a lot last night.  Unfortunately the mouth sours are not just located in the mouth.  The entire intestinal track is involved. I will spare you the details.

Good News, the guys are here working on the mystery bathroom. 
I think I might be able to bake fruit cake this week-end.  It will have to be distributed later than usual but then it is still good. And we are having a big wind storm, love those. 

Time to get ready for Reds and Platelets at the hospital.  Good for at least 100 pages of War and Peace.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got as far as downloading war and peace on my Kindle but am reading Michael Moore's new book instead. Hand is doing better. Much easier not using left hand instead of right. I am in awe of you M-E. I became a witch overnight. You are a saint. I am making sure my family suffers right along with me.
My esteem for you and your mom grows by the hour. Love Roslyn