Blog Archive

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crane Folding and X-File Watching

So....   I am folding cranes.  Of course I am folding them in a completely different manner.  I just could not do that weird, fold it inside on all sides to make it look like a weird kite.  So I figured out something else.

I am just folding. Folding while I talk on the phone, while I watch season one of the X-Files.  Now what should I be doing?  

I should be doing home things.  Getting ready for Thanksgiving, laundry, sorting of stuff so Liz can sell it.  Thanks Liz.

Dusting the house because of the downstairs bathroom construction. ( I have not peaked but there must be white tile because that is the color of the dust.)  Heidi continues to assure me that it will be fab..... Thanks Heidi.

Repacking the car for the next impromptu trip to the hospital.

I should be finishing quilts and writing thank-you notes and ...... endless list.

I need a few moments of mindlessness.  I need to not worry about the Insurance company denying the Air Ambulance or procedure number 854763562 and asking her dad to provide more information on why it is medically necessary and why we have not heard about a bone marrow donor and whether or not I will ever be able to work again before the wolf breaks down the door....

  Okay....... see why I need to fold cranes and watch X-Files. 

Temp:  27 degrees
News:  Ashton and Demi Moore are splitting up and they found a triangle shaped alien skull in Peru. 

That is all the reality I can handle right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're doing exactly what you should be doing - being there for your daughter & taking care of yourself - whatever that means. You are such a wonderful mom. Nancy Ticen Sachet