Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Do You Think I Should Start Worrying?

I had a dream. Not unusual but a very weird dream. I was on vacation with M-E, Whitney, Parker, Ruth and my Grandmother. Now Grandmother died in 1996 but made it for this trip. We were traveling in Europe in a vehicle that had enough room for all of us to be comfortable and for the giraffe we had with us. We were gathering animals to take to some zoo in some country. We also had an antelope or two.

We were driving in the alps and came to this house and decided we would stay. We parked the vehicle in the field and everyone went into the house. We had dinner and did not seem worried that the owners were going to be upset that all these people were there. I slept in the back of the truck with the giraffe and went into the house when the SS showed up to check our passports. I had to dig a long time in my purse to find them. I kept pulling out lots and lots of stuff that was just junk. See I told you this was a weird dream (HaHa) Then we discovered that the SS were really UN workers in disguise and not a problem.

They left and we started cooking again. A gentleman pulled up and the kids and I tried to communicate with this guy who did not seem upset that there were 6 strangers in his house. I kept speaking a bit of German and Spanish to him and we were able to figure things out. We determined that he was not German but rather Austrian which seemed to be an important at the time.

He came home and started to make an apple tart with only a little bit of crust and dried apples. What was he thinking?. He seemed to have his own kitchen. We had to change rooms and started to explore this house and found lots of bedrooms and bathrooms. Whitney was upset that her bathroom only had a tub but loved her bed room. I was upset because I could not get anyone to help me get the giraffe out of the truck for some food and exercise. Then I woke up.

So do you think I should start therapy today or is it too late?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Based on what I know about you & your family--traveling through the alps to deliver a bunch of animals-
and making friends with a stranger that you try every language to communicate with and has a huge house and your concern is some giraffe that no one else is paying attention too--
Nope, my analysis, you're perfectly normal--
Now if you had been doing this man's laundry I would truly be concerned--