Blog Archive

Friday, April 07, 2006

I think we are really going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read about, talked about, mentally planned for it, looked at it (It was beautiful this morning) Lots of people in San Marco's, lots of boat on the canal, lots of activity. I am beginning to believe we are going to make it.

Six months had made such a difference. I went to M-E's volley ball game. Her serve is steady, she had some good hits. They lots but then someone has to do so. She has a solo in the Passion Plan at school the trip homework is going to be manageable.

For History:
Teacher: Just have fun, learn, know that you will have a special understanding.
Mom: I will make sure they: memorize all the doses, identify and find each item in Venice that was stolen and determine it's place of origin.
Math: Just go and have a good time.
Science: I suggested we bring back some Canal Water. Mr. Newman sent home 13 collection vial's. Can you see us getting stopped at customs with toxic waste
Religion: We will be lighting a candle in all 152 churches.
Art: See all masterpieces.
English: Finish reading. Keep a journal.
Spanish: See if the Italians know it.

We are going to Venice. I am getting so excited. Now if I could just come up with a few converters? Does anyone have one I could borrow for a couple of weeks?

No comments: