Blog Archive

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter Thoughts and Preparations


Mary-Elizabeth and Whitney are with my parents. Dumped them at the train and off they went. M-E had to take her higher dose of Methotrexate and her mother failed to send any Zofran. I guess this was a good way to practice for our trip. Note to self. Pack all the drugs.

We are planning to build good memories. Despite all my endless hours of research I think we will spend a good deal of time taking a vaporetto to a stop, getting off and see what we find.

Easter, the day of celebration after long days of deep contemplation. Make a Wish trip. 10 days of no cares after 21 months of deep concern and contemplation.

1 comment:

Lizard Eater said...

I'm madly jealous of your trip! A friend and I were going to go to Tuscany a couple of years ago, but circumstances made it impossible. Can't wait to read all about your adventures.