Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

School Cloths Shopping makes me need Drugs


HELP.........

I called my mom and she failed me. I asked her to come to Seattle to come and take M-E school shopping. She had money she needs someone that can stand to do the job.

My now former friend Vickie refused right after mom said "NO" . She had not one bit of sympathy. Dr. Tracy has offered to step in but I don't know if that is enough shoppers. I have asked my real friend Maggie. She has not said yes yet but I just sent the e-mail. I am just in a panic.

I think"School Cloth Shopping" might be akin to Halloween Costume creation. For the last 9 years the process was a matter of aquiring 8 items of clothing. Now I think we have to have things that match and fit and have more variety.

I have to simply realize that Holy Names has let me down. They don't have uniforms anymore. I can not imagine that they are more interested in teaching and imparting good values than checking on uniform compliance. Go figure.

Oh, well, I am going to see what I can do. I will even take her on Sunday to see if I can make a stab at the process. If you hear things like "oh Mom, what are you thinking!!!!! "and "Just make a decision" you will know it is not going well.

No comments: