Blog Archive

Monday, August 14, 2006

A good Navaho Primer and a Need for Lots of Dawn Prayers

It is all about the journey, not the destination. The Navajo believe that with each morning, you are given a new chance. Prayers are granted with the prayer to the Dawn.

We remain lucky and blessed and only a bit crazy. We have been talking with another family that has been struck with ALL. The little girl, 11, is not responding to normal therapy. She is skipping all of the "normal" treatment and going directly to transplant. I had never heard anyone doing that but I can not imagine that it is a good thing. Nice parents, nice brother, nice girl, bad bad disease. I am beginning to realize how frustrating it is to see someone in so much pain and not know what to do to fix it. I had lots of people show me how to help.

They need lots of Dawn Prayers and candles.

No comments: