Blog Archive

Friday, August 04, 2006

This should be an easy time.......

Yesterday was one of those days. One of those days that should be normal and things should be going great, but they just are not. M-E is a bundle of anxiety that is being fed by Prednisone and the need to have life be "normal". But as I have mentioned before, we will never get back to the place of our Pre-Frederica life. It is just not going to happen.

Sometimes I just have to be here to try and keep things on an even keel. Prednisone makes more than cheeks bigger. Each decision is bigger, each thought and problem is more out of control, each moment of disaster is more of a crisis. Each bark becomes a cacophony.

Maybe I am the one with the issues. We have been doing this for 2 plus years, it just seems like a life time. I just would like a chance to take a breath and not have to think about all of it for a while. I wish the only problem we were facing was the buying of "School Cloths"

We have not even started and I don't know how to do it and ...... can you sense my panic? Maybe I need the drugs..

No comments: