Blog Archive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

30 days.....


She is getting excited.


I am getting worried, it sort of balances out.


I have decided that each day I will worry about something different.


This is list day. She had made a list of everything she needs to take with her to a room that will be no more than 14 by 14 and she must share the space with another person that is producing a list.


I am not sure why two comforter covers and two sets of sheets need to go but they are on the list. Two pairs of black boots? I can see that this is as complicated as everyone says it is. I remember cloths, a stereo, some books, the all important poster. I know that things have changed but the rooms are the same size. I never owned two pairs of black boots and certainly did not have an electric espresso maker.... but then it might not be going.


I have a new rule, if it does not fit into the car, it does not go.


I think I will start a list of all things I will be able to do because she won't be home. Indian cooking on the top of the list. will that be more fun then trying to get her unload the dishwasher.... YES.
For the Record, Tucker is not on the list.

No comments: