Blog Archive

Monday, July 19, 2004

M-E is in Eugene Oregon with Grampa John and Grama Mary. I needed to have her somewhere she could get a good dose of possitive energy from my mother and good family stories from my dad.  Grandparents add another layer to kid's lives.  I wonder what the world will be like without the Depression Generation.  My dad did farm with a team of horses.  He did learn to castrate sheep and milk cows and gather honey from hives and the list goes on.  I guess our children will talk about their mothers having to go to the grocery store and having a 24" television.  They will tell stories of having to dial numbers and having homes where the computer was not built in or having to do such mundane things like take out the garbage. 
 
Oh, God, where did that come from, see I am a bit distracted.  I must get back to work.  Suffice it to say, we are still in a holding pattern.  I am lighting candles like crazy.  I am no less nervouse or concerned, just numb.  I am craving things like meat loaf sandwiches and I am gonig to buy a new television. Please know, I am not loosing my hearing, the sound is going out of my 17 year old t.v.

No comments: