Blog Archive

Friday, July 16, 2004

Waiting Makes Me Crazy

I hate to wait.  I hate not knowing.  I wonder if I should push for an earlier surgery and totally screw up M-E's summer or if I should let it go as planned?  How important is her state of mind during all of this.  I can assure you her approach to all of this is great.  One hears that kids are in inspiration.  Maybe we should try to get back to that place where the situation is what the situation is and go from there.  No speculationg, no spinning of worse case scenarios, no deep and abiding fear of the unknown but rather a simple this is the plan.
 
I don't want to be wrong here.  Do I trust the bevey of highly educated professionsals that know what they are doing? Do I just worry and let the event unfold? Do I ask too many questions? I am going to try that trusting thing.  That "I am not in control of my destiny but rather I am here for a purpose and to learn some important and valuable lessons."  Don't fight it, just let it unfold.
 
Off to listen to a hearing at the Court of Appeals.  Mary-Elizabeth is off picking blue berries.

No comments: