Blog Archive

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Today they are making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I have the challenge of going to two different "imaging" places at Swedish Hospital. Thus far we have been to Seattle Radiology, they have two locations, and Swedish Radiology, Nuclear Medicine Department . Let us not get any of those places confused with Seattle nuclear Radiology. I have to find the file rooms and then explain to them what I need and see if they can find the films.

What ever person named their child Mary-Elizabeth Sierra Lanham should be shot. Oh, yeah that was I.

1 comment:

Sally A. Lanham said...

I am so new at all this stuff. I have decided to send everyone this address and when I am going crazy and need to write I can do it. If anyone wants to read it they can. I know people are afraid to call and that I am testy when they do because it is all so wearing. How do people keep it up when they are really really sick. M-E has something and we are going to deal with it and then the " I had brain surgery" chapter will be over. I wish this thing had spell check. I am sure it does but I won't find it for a while.

I am taking the dog and Mary-E and Whitney to my folks this week-end. They will come back and then go to an Eastern Washington Birthday party. I will be a much needed rest for all of us. M-E is looking foward to a month without a medical procedure. I am rambling but then.......