Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

So I sent the wrong passport......

Well I held on to the hope I was  beginning to cope with everything.  I was spending time at work, the laundry was done, M-E was getting a good dose of summer fun. 

 The girls are coming back on the train on Thursday.   I had made all arrangements and then realized they need identification.  M-E had her student ID but Whitney did not have anything.  I obtained Whitney's passport and then sent M-E's for good measure.

Dad called this morning.  Evidently I sent my passport.  I thing that says it all.  Oh well, so much for the illusion of everything being okay.   It's not a disaster just a small hole in the wing.

 I can report some hopeful news.  The Korean Hornbeam that was de-leafed by lack of water is putting out it's second set of leaves.  Often there is more life left than you realize.



No comments: