Blog Archive

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I Sucommed to the Krispy Kreams

They don't fill you up. What a surprise. I did have some milk so that was almost dinner........


I did decide today that I could take some time this A.M. and just sit outside in my new garden room and read and drink some coffee. That was a good choice. It was starting to rain a bit and was very cozy. We might be spending lots of time out there. I figure that the furniture will rot but then oh well. It will take a bit of time.

I tried to buy a new purse yesterday. I sometimes fail at retail therapy. I have looked and looked and then looked some more. The world is very brown and full of fringe and big buckles. Coach bags are no longer made of leather and look like everyone else's. So what is a girl to do. I went to Nordstrom. Yes, my sister will snicker. I hate Nordies. I hate the snotty girls that try to sell you things you don't want. ( No I do not need 64 ounces of eye cream. I forgot to draw on my house line of credit.) But I did see a very nice red leather purse. Large, shiny, new leather smell. I then the women behind the counter was so busy calling "customers" on the phone, I walked away. I was very unhappy about my failure. There must be another purse out there somewhere.


No comments: