Blog Archive

Friday, March 03, 2006

Leukemia, Leukemia, Leukemia


Yes I do know how to spell it. I have been working on the blog. Boy, can I tell when I did not have a spell checker.

I had a bit of a scare today with the L word. M-E showed me her fore arms and they were covered with little bruises. Peticii (SP) like. Those are very very bad juju in the Lookemia world. You never ever, ever, never,ever want to see those. While I was waiting to talk with the nurse, I printed a months worth of early blogs. I am going to finish editing the hundreds of pages ( double spaced and 14 point type) and see if anyone but those near and dear to me want to read it.

I began to spell check on month and it picked up lots of mistakes and other anomalies but each and every time, no matter how I spelled Luekemia. It picked it up and spelled it correctly. Now this is a spell checker that had to taught the word BLOG. Go figure.

Back to the Blog..... I am so glad that I wrote when I did. I don't remember half of the words on those pages. It is like once I put it on paper, it was released.

Well time to walk the dog and try and help M-E up the stairs. She had her first Volley Ball practice and her quads are not happy with her.

No comments: