Blog Archive

Monday, March 20, 2006

Something New Every Day


We have a park around the corner that the whole neighborhood came together and built. It took a few years but it is now finished. It is a nice neighborhood spot. M-E was able to be involved in several aspects of the project. She was so sick when they did the tiles that she does not remember which one is hers but knows it is there. We have some money left over and Carol (the person that probably did the most work) wants a peace pole.

She sent out the site and it is the link of the moment. I think it is something anyone could do and is a wonderful idea. We may have to make one for our yard. These might be a great thing for lots of people.

The summer is coming together. M-E is going to camp with the girls ( we hope Laura can come). She and Whitney are going to Camp Good Times in Post Falls Idaho, I am taking the girls to Walla Walla for the Bar Convention. I am sure they will have a good time with the other kids. And I have to set the date for the Beauty Way ceremony. As soon as it is set, I will let everyone know. I like that ceremony has been translated to Beauty.

No comments: