Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Trying to Figure Out Life


Someone came to me with a big problem. Lots of bad decisions leading to a bad result. It is so hard not being able to always be able to help others. I take on too much sometimes and then I feel defeated by life. I have to let it go. Mom always says that certain things have to be our of our WORRY ZONE. I wish I had a better grasp on where the
WORRY ZONE
was located.


I think to make matters worse, there seems to be changing and moving lines to the ZONE. I believe the ZONE is not a place but rather a rapidly moving amoebae. Not only does it have not healthy and well defined boundaries but it also the ability to cut part of itself off and stay behind and then rejoin the main body. Sort of like the organic, cold pressed, first run, virgin, free range, no BST olive oil in the pasta pot. Little blobs head off on their own and come back at will.

Having a child with Lhokemia creates lots of little side blobs. Sometimes you notice them, other times you don't. They are there and attract attention when least expected.

Is she tired because she is watching to many episodes of Friends or is it her Liver? Are her little bruises really from Volley Ball or are they a sign of relapse? Why are so many kids at St. Joe's coughing? Did influenza A really mutate into another form that she can catch? Will her numbers be good enough to really go to Venice? Who keeps messing up my house? When will NCIS come out on DVD? Where are my good hand clippers? Who will win the NCAA Pool? .....................

No comments: