Blog Archive

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sir Berwick of Ballard (Ber) for Short



What can I add. M-E's puppy is alive, well and sleeping as I type. He is a sweet, sweet thing. He has a howl that I wish I could record and ears that become more floppy as he tires.

He has finally been named. I wanted Toad. Tucker seemed to fit. M-E did not think he looked like a chip or cappachino too black. Spanish names did not seem to work, Diablo, Negro Pablo. Chemo and Fred were also rejected out of hand.

Sadie is okay with this new addition. She seems more irritated than anything. She did manage to get on top of him yesterday and hold him down and let him know that all of the chew bones were hers, in case he were to forget. She makes noise but not much more. He has a healthy respect for her.

M-E is in heaven. She is great in taking him out and on walks (drags) and giving Sadie more attention.

He is so little that he can sleep in a cat carrier and has been sleeping about 4 or 5 hours in a row at night. I woke him up last night to go outside. He love to hide in the bushes and the undergrowth. He is very tenatious and aware of noise more than anything. Great addition to the family.

No comments: