Blog Archive

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Waitin For Puff Pastery and other unknowns

Turkey day. Full of unknowns. Will the turkey be juicy? Will the stuffing be good? Will the pie be as good as I remember it was last year? Will the........

We have added a new wrinkle. I have thawed, rolled, pierced and puff pastry. It is about to bake, as soon as the oven reaches 400 degrees. I am not sure what puff pastry is or if it works or how it works but I have a recipe for an asparagus and cheese tart and I am going for it. I will be adding sauteed leeks and red and yellow peppers because that seems to be what needs to be done. Oh well, Puff Pasty = our Life.

We know that M-E still sounds like she smoking 4 packs a day. Tbe great news is that her bone marrow is happy bone marrow. We all hoped her leukemia was gone, now we know it it.

New ThanksGiving Prayer:
May the puff pastry work and leukemia stay away!

No comments: