Blog Archive

Monday, January 15, 2007

It Seems like We Should Be Done




But then something little happens, in this case a fall down the stairs.
Something so little and the worry mode is triggered. Did she fall because she was mad at having to help put Christmas away. Is it left over from the Vincristine? Was she just moving too fast? Was it a bit of all of the above? How bad will the bruise be? Is anything broken? Why is the back of her hand still so bruised? Is she tired because of being 14 or has her hematocrit dropped? Should I just clean up Christmas or worry/
See, I thought it was over. There is really nothing to worry about but then I thought I was done turning on the Christmas Lights. When the snow started, I turned them back on because they looked so wonderful.
We still have a fair amount of the white stuff left. More is coming tonight. I don't worry that this is a product of Global Warming because we do have these storms on occasion. I worry about Global Warming when it is 50 degrees in Red Square and no snow in sight. Now that is a problem. I still get cold when I think about Dr. Zhivago!

No comments: