Blog Archive

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Questions that Cann't be Answered.

Why is the D only good if it goes in one direction?

Where do you live?  By the Zoo

Why do you live so far far away!?

Why don't you have hip hop music on our IPOD?

Why don't you just hook up to Pandora?

Why didn't Jordyan share her brown pencil?

Why are you fat?

Why is the clock moving the same all the time?

Endless whys. 

Three days with those under 8 is good for the soul.  There is no doubt about it. 

I think these last few days have helped make me read,
to catch up on Facebook and my own e-mails.  Sometimes God knows how much your "I am can take anything that comes my way" meter needs to have in reserve.

So my question is WHY DOES ANY PARENT HAVE TO HEAR THE WORDS HOSPICE?.

I have written and kvetched and whined about lots of words.  Cancer, relapse, remission, GVH, Kidney Disease, Chronic, AVN... my list is long and complicated. 

I have feared and envisioned works like Hospice and Quality of Life.  I have never had to hear them come from the mouths of our much trusted healers. 

Alistair's parents have heard these words while I was answering a million other questions.

They are going to try one more time, one more round of chemo and a million and one more prayers.  http://conglomerationofjoy.com/2013/04/23/out-of-body-experience/

I can only report, I am beginning to really need some answers. 

And soon THANK-YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

Here is the link to Jai's Blog.  I am out of words and answers for today.








No comments: