Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

First Day of Spring

We head into the light. What a a nice thought. We have been through the darkest time. I love spring. This is a different spring. All of Seattle is a bit freaked with all the spring flowers making their appearance with little or no effort and all at the same time. I will take it personally and assume that the profusion of flowers so early was for my benefit. It is to remind me that hope is so much more important than worry. I think the flowers know they better make their appearance now while the world still has moisture to spare. I should take some pictures because it could be a long hot summer.

M-E did not need a transfusion yesterday. Her numbers are high enough to let her out of the house and she is going to school today. She had a bit of a hard time last night. Too much excitement. Too late in the day to get to bed, too_____ too____ , just fill in the blank. Every now and then she just falls apart. It takes me by surprise every time it happens because she is has been such a trooper. She goes to the hospital without complaint. She lets them poke and prod and takes it all. I guess she is entitled to a melt down or two on occation. Sometimes the disappointment in life is just too much for her.

Amy came from Eugene for the week. She is doing errands and taking M-E to and from school. I am working and that feels good. Mom left her with a number of things to do. Suffice it to say, the socks are matched.

No comments: