Blog Archive

Thursday, March 31, 2005

We are settled in for a couple of days.

We arrived about 5 pm. We checked in and before we knew it we were settled into two rooms on the 20th floor of the Westin. They did not have the room we asked for and we were up-graded. I think it was the hissy fit M-E had about being on the 13th floor.

We are ready to relax. We will of course write lots of nice cards for the people that have been so kind to us. M-E wants some swim time. She will be joined to morrow by Sebla from school. I am here to read a book or two, write a little and try and sleep a lot. We are going to have Isabel come for a swim.

We are only 5 miles from home but it is nice to pretend that we are on vacation. It helps to be here and not so into our routine. In the A.M. I am going to go and have some early coffee and then we will swim. That is all we are going to do.

Oh, I should mention we are watching Survivor. A Seattle Family attorney named Willard Smith was on. He is gone but M-E has become a Survivor Geek. She knows the people and has very strong opinions on who should be able to stay. I think it is shallow but then my sister Belle is going for a week-end to shop at malls and I have been building statues and planting trees on Second Life. I guess we all have our escapes.

Well it is time for survivor, I have to go.

No comments: