Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to School keeps us hopping

Big steps. M-E spent the night away from home. I had two days by myself. I read, I worked on the puzzle, I did not perform all the laundry steps but am thrilled with my new Santa Present. I have wanted a front loading washer since I abandoned the one at the condo almost 12 years ago. My machine started to make that "noise" the one that comes and goes and then one day leaves your machine full of water.

I guess I really bought it for the Laundry fairies that have been so nice to come and try and teach me the entire process. Remember

a. Sort
b. Wash
c. Dry
d. Fold
e. Put away.

I am sure those last two steps are too complicated for me to do. I am so certain being clean and dry should be enough.

I will try and put a picture here soon.

Well lets see. The Sierra clan was sick but finally ended up here for an evening. No one was nearly impressed enough with the book I found "Isabel and the Hungry Coyote". It had Spanish words and everything. Isabel is still a bit under the weather.

The week was exhausting but we have made it to the end. I have to face the Christmas Take Down process. Of course I am sure I can put all of Christmas away in an orderly organized manner that will include cross referenced indexes and inventories that will be kept on a spread sheet with instant data base access. All items will be in their appointed boxes and safely tucked away for easy retrieval for next year.

Yes, I agree. I need to be put on drugs very very soon.

No comments: