Blog Archive

Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy Holiday Family



They live down the street. They are really, really, really! into Holiday Decorations. Liz Rosback just plain hated them. She told me once that she was sure they all had matching holiday sweaters for each season and wore them while decorating.

They are sort of out of control. I have not taken a picture of the Valentine Decorations but they have been up since January 6th. They will soon disapear for the giant Easter Eggs.

Why am I complaining? I guess because my Christmas lights are still on the house. I have unplugged most of them. I have the village still up and the giant ornaments. The tree is off the porch and now has to be cut down to size for the compost people.

I guess I should be happy just know that someone in the neighborhood has their act together.

No comments: