Blog Archive

Thursday, January 12, 2006

12th Man?

What is that and why should I care? I thought that it had something to do with the Seahawks winning 12 games.

I guess I am a bit behind.

M-E is better. She sounds like a long term smoker and has little or no energy. Given how sick the other kids have been, I am a believer in Tamiflu.

Books worth reading CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC. MARLEY AND ME, and of course THE HISTORIAN. I still don't know what happened in the Egyptologist./

RAIN: 25 DAYS. I think that if no on had mentioned it we never would be counting. I don't really notice the rain until the houses on the clifts begin to slide. That gets my attention.

Sadie is shredding paper and bags and.......... I took her for an extra long walk. I think she is asking me to get the tree out of here. Oh, well, I can vacuum up paper. I am going to try. I am really attached to the tree and thinking maybe I will give up and become Mrs. Fabersham.

No comments: