Blog Archive

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Guliany, as spring approaches

From: Gülenay Gürbüz
To: sally lanham
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:56 PM
Subject: 💛

hi again,
how are you? how is your life going?
i'm not bad.. i had a stomache (still continiue) they made me biopsy via  endoscopy.. result is not certain yet..
days are not passin.. i want to go outside because spring means energy.. but i havent got enough and also there is some prohibits.. so i'm at home all the day with my medicines :) just looking the sun and people behind the window.. thats my all activity..
i guess i lost my hairs :/ nearly 70th day and there is nothing :(
how is the weather and life in Seattle? what's the horoscope of Mary-E, when is her b.day?

i'm giving my mum's home address:


Name and Surname: Sevim Gürbüz
Address: Yenidogan mah. Toki Kume Evler C3-9 K.3 D.13 Talas Kayseri Turkey


my doc. and me, nearly 2 weeks ago.. normally i'm not such a blacky :) but getting well day by day..

 

Find a place in the shade.  Go outside for even 5 minutes.  It is very helpful.  I know the trapped feeling but it too passes.  Just sit somewhere.  There are rules but as long as someone is not cutting the grass or digging in the garden it is fine.  Fresh air is so healing.  I will send a card tomorrow and we will test the mail system again.  You are looking great and know it will be good. Have you read our blog.  Mary-E had the stomach thing and then had to be put on steroids.  If they do that to you rub on lots of oil and cream all the time.  She has horrible stretch marks.  Just a bit of warning.  Glad you are home!!!!

To
 
hi sally,
how are you? how is Marry-E? i have problems with my cell phones internet :/ so it is late i know.. i'm not bad.. but just get flu :( fever, aches etc.. 3 months completed.. hope next days gonna be better.. 
when i got the letter i'll let you know.
This was taken at night in our neighborhood.  I love when the trees bloom.


April 10, 2013
Looking good.   I just mailed you a letter.  We will see how long it takes...  Hope you are feeling better

April 16, 2013
 
hi sally,
how are you? how is Marry-E? i have problems with my cell phones internet :/ so it is late i know.. i'm not bad.. but just get flu :( fever, aches etc.. 3 months completed.. hope next days gonna be better.. 
when i got the letter i'll let you know.
 
 
May 8, 2013
 
Hope Life is treating you with Kindness.
 
As I recall this was a pretty dark time for Mary-Elizabeth.  It does get better.  She is 15 months post transplant and we went both shoe shopping and dressing shopping.  It does get better.
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: