Blog Archive

Thursday, October 10, 2013

More about Guliany




To Gülenay Gürbüz



On May 11, 2013, at 5:18 AM, Gülenay Gürbüz <gulenaygurbuz@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi there,
> they r really pretty, i love them. i'm still waiting the cards but nothingh arrive yet..
> there is no good news from my side; Gis GVHD appear (stomach GVHD) and i returned mu hospital room.. diareh and nauisea is killing me.. doc. started high dose steroid and increase the immunsuppresants.. also started fotoferes but nothing change.. it has been 2 weeks nearly and i cant resist my stomach cramps.. cant sleep always ache and ache.. cant eat somthng.. my god terrible days.. i dont know when its gonna be end..

May 11
Okay.  Well. Here is the deal.  This is really really normal.  It does get better.  Mary Elizabeth has had lots of problems and it was awful.  The steroids click in and then it gets better. The good news is your cells are working.  More later 
To Gülenay Gürbüz

Jun 6
Worried about you. Thinking about you.




To Gülenay Gürbüz
Jun 24
Still worried.  Still hoping life is stabilizing.  Mary-Elizabeth was able to go on a river rafting trip.  It does get better.  Hope you are hanging in there

Sent from my iPhone


Me Talk to me girl!!! worried, really worried. Mary-Elizabeth is doing well. She starts, today, her taper for her GVH again. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are almost to the tunnel. Love
To gulenaygurbuz@gmail.com

Jul 3
Talk to me girl!!!   worried, really worried. 
 
Mary-Elizabeth is doing well.  She starts, today, her taper for her GVH again.   There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  You are almost to the tunnel.
 
Love you.
 
 
Little Did I know she was indeed entering a tunnel.  Her last one on her journey.
July 3.
Gülenay Gürbüz hi i'm gulenay's mum.today she died she lost the war.she was in intensive care unit she stayed there 8 days. take care of your daughter and your mum
 
 
 

 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
Each time I read the last message from her Mom, it takes my breath away.  I have been in contact with the Mom.  She has to have someone write the e-mails for her but we are still in touch.  I never found out what happened to our letters.  I am going to try again.  She is a mom without the great support system we have in Seattle.  I am sure she has lots of friends but I would be so lost if I had did not have lots of people understood.
 

 

No comments: